Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mt Zion Human Services visit

The visit to Mt Zion Human Services was not too much exciting, but it was informational. Upon arriving to the location, I was surprised to see many buildings comprised of the Children's Center. While I was younger, all I had was pre-school and kindergarten. I envy the children enrolled at MZHS for having the opportunity to congregate outside their school environment, and in some cases before their initial enrollment into school. The activities that the faculty provides is stimulating to their developing minds. The cozy corner that they have in place for the children to watch television is a good touch. I was in awe to see the children glued to the television as Spongebob Squarepants was on. I knew that the show was addictive, seeing all those little faces hypnotized just proved it solidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment