Monday, March 23, 2009

Break is over!!!

Well Spring Break is over and it is back to class. It seems like I did not accomplish anything doing the week of "relaxation". I did have one day of fun while on my break which got a bit crazy with me waking up on the floor at home with the television out of place and things on the floor. To my knowledge I did purge the contents of my stomach before making it home. That next day was all about sleeping it off before going in to work that evening.

I managed to complete the project draft for one of my classes and is proud of the results. It has only been two months since composing an operations manual and I forgot the WORK it takes to formulate one and not leave anything out while at the same time not putting irrelevant information in it.

I took the opportunity during the break to also straighten up my apartment a bit, but it still is not where it should be at. Probably going to have to wait til after finals and before I leave for a summer weekend in Detroit for my ten year high school reunion. I am so stoked about the approaching of this monumental occasion. I plan on having a BIOTA (Blame It On The Alcohol) weekend.

Mid-semester has come and is going and I am not thrilled with my progress in school but know that I am doing my best at achieving. I know that whatever grade that I receive at the end will be a grade that I deserved. Just hope that it does not be a HORRID grade.

In closing, I guess I enjoyed my Spring Break and is looking forward to the summer and seeing all my old friends from high school. No wonder I am addicted to Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment